Erdal Inci GIPHOSCOPE by Officina K
Crank and ‘corners’ of the metallic frame are in golden aluminium, while the mail elements of the structure are in matte aluminium. The support is made of authentic italian walnut.
If you want to buy this GIF artwork by Erdal Inci, mounted on the Giphoscope, please write us: email@example.com
Each GIPHOSCOPE is entirely handmade and selled as one-of-a-kind art object. For more informations, images, prices and collections, please visit: www.giphoscope.com
A customized GIPHOSCOPE collection will be soon available at The Public Domain Review Online Store
Gail Simone’s short story for the Time Warp #1 anthology. I’m not a huge fan of Simone’s ongoing work but I have to say, her short stories are wonderful. Thank you for this one.
Art by Gael Bertrand, published by Vertigo.
I was very proud of this story, with amazing art by Gael Bertrand. My first Vertigo piece!
Tips for dealing with Designers:
1: Don’t belittle the skill it takes to make designs.
2: Don’t assume you can do what we spent years trainings to do just because you took one class in high school or college way back when. (unless you’re a protege)
3: Don’t expect good results from vauge, unrealistic requests.
4: Don’t try to worm your way out of paying when its clear you can. (charities excluded)
Now I realize some people not might realize what they are saying is rude and I am willing to forgive your ignorance, but if you talk like this to a designer you are a jerk.
For the folks over at Clientsfromhell.net whose horror stories have inspired this comic.
This is too true.
Bolding what I have experienced in art and design work.
Baltimore pics, round 1.
Yeah man, I don’t know. I had this idea to draw a comic about some tough guys in prison talking about anime dating sim video games, because those are weird and uncomfortable to me, and I’m also really fascinated by people attaching romantic attachments to inanimate objects and fictional characters.
But I’m not sure I like the way this turned out for a lot of reasons, but I’d like to put it out, be done with it and move on to something else. I just hope it makes sense, and the lettering is legible at all.
- everything you need to know about pixel art and how to start (best one so far)
- pixel art, what is it?
- an introduction to pixel art by richard janes
- 2D will never die’s tutorials page
- ultrashock’s pixel art tutorials: part i | part ii | part iii | part iv
- wikihow’s become a pixel artist
- great list of 30 tutorials
- create a 3D characters from pixel art
the big list of pixel art tutorials by pixelprospector
pixel art tutorials
- HUGE Collection of Pixel Art Tutorials (pixeljoint)
- Pixel Art Tutorials (Derek Yu)
- Pixel Art Tutorial (Natomic / Mark)
- Big Collection of Pixel Art Tutorials (Gas 13)
- Pixel Art (drbubu)
- Pixel Tutorial (Final Boss Blues)
- Pixel Art Tutorials (deviantART)
- More Pixel Art Tutorials (TIGSource Forums)
- Even More Pixel Art Tutorials (Pixel-Zone / Some dead links…)
- Learning Pixel Art (Black Golem)
- A Beginner’s Guide To Spriting (TIGSource Forums)
- 2D Tile Art Basics (Flash Game Dojo)pixel art inspiration
- HUGE collection of Pixel Art, Mockups and more from TIGSource forums!!
- Tzigla (a place for collaborative pixelated drawings in 100×100 pixel squares)
- Pixel Art Guild (site that features Pixel Art)
- Pixel Art Mega Thread (Something Awful Forums)
- Pixel Art Rebirth In Digital Animations (Game Comments)
- Hall of Fame for Games Featuring Outstanding Pixel Art (TIGSource Forums)pixel art forumsfreelance guide
- Pixel Art Freelance Guide (Adam “Atomic” Saltsman)graphic style analysis
- Graphic Style Analysis – Part I (Black Golem)
- Graphic Style Analysis – Part II (Black Golem)
- Graphic Style Analysis – Part III (Black Golem)tutorials about glowy graphics